Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome to My Story of Victory

Shortly after my most recent D-Day, I felt that the title of this blog and some of the emotions that went into it no longer represented me well. I decided to create a new blog with e a new name. For a variety of reasons, it has taken me longer to do this than I planned, but I am pleased now that my new blog is ready to be shared. I will not delete my "Victory Will Wait" blog, but I don't plan to update it either, so you may want to add my new blog address to your reader.

My new blog, "My Story of Victory," can be found at: http://mystoryofvictory.blogspot.com/ My first post provides more explanation about why I created a new blog. I thank those who have read Victory Will Wait and hope you continue to read what I write on My Story of Victory. I value your comments and support greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment